How to do a blue button click in Windows/CE?

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Sat Aug 3 23:36:18 UTC 2002

I'm trying to use (what I think is the latest) Windows/CE VM for
HPC/Pro 2.11. I have a NEC MobilePro 770, which has a keyboard. I
have a few questions:

* How do I do a blue button (context menu) click? If I do an
Alt-click, I get the Morph halos, and if I do a Ctrl-click, I get the
control menu. Alt-Ctrl doesn't do anything different from Ctrl. Do I
have to change the mapping in the image, or is there some hidden VM
setting (like in the registry or an .ini file)?

* Is the interrupt key re-definable in the image, or do I need to do
this in the VM?

* If it's in the VM, what key is set for it? It had better not be
Alt-. because that's not available on my keyboard (which uses Alt-.
for "increase the contrast", of course).

Thanks,
--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com