How to do a blue button click in Windows/CE?

reic0024 at d.umn.edu reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Sat Aug 3 14:48:11 UTC 2002

Ned Konz <ned at bike-nomad.com> wrote:
> * Is the interrupt key re-definable in the image, or do I need to do
> this in the VM?
>
> * If it's in the VM, what key is set for it? It had better not be
> Alt-. because that's not available on my keyboard (which uses Alt-.
> for "increase the contrast", of course).

I'm guessing it has to be in the image.

Under 3.2 on my Jornada 720 which runs WinCE 3.0, I have the same deal.
To get a menu, ala blue-click, I have to tap where I want the click to
be, and press escape to bring up a menu.

However, in 2.8, alt-click brings up the menu, not halos.  I may have
done a swap buttons, but I don't think so- I developed most of that
image (the Dynapad image) on the iPAQ itself.

Regards,
Aaron