Software Bus Architecture Mailing List started

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Sun Aug 4 20:30:20 UTC 2002

I've just set up a Mailman list to discuss software bus architectures.

Please join us if you're interested. My initial ideas involved using
YAML and Spread together, but discussion could go in any direction.

We're here to discuss making a software bus interconnection scheme
that works like electronic buses: multiple listeners and/or talkers
connected together for a common purpose.

This is a kind of group communication system with formalized kinds of
messages to support a variety of uses.

Uses for such a system include:

* remote procedure calls
* distributed object systems
* publish/subscribe
* stream distribution

This list is unmoderated and has an open membership. Only members can
post to the list.

Please see
http://www.microship.com/mailman/listinfo/software-bus_microship.com

to subscribe or visit the archives.