Embedding Morphs into a SytemWindow

Jim Rosenberg jr at amanue.com
Sun Aug 4 23:43:49 UTC 2002

Someone please tell me I'm not imagining things.

I would *SWEAR* that bringing up the morph menu from the halo and picking
"embed into" used to bring up a menu that included SystemWindow. Now I
cannot get this to happen. Now all I'm getting is just PasteUpMorph or just
World or sometimes both, but never SystemWindow.

What did I do? How can I put it back?

I've upgraded my image to 3.2 gamma (4889) and installed a pretty recent
version of NK Connectors -- don't know if either of these has anything to
do with it.

What is the code to embed a morph into a SystemWindow programmatically?

Any words of wisdom deeply appreciated.

---
 Jim Rosenberg                      http://www.well.com/user/jer/
     WELL: jer