[ENH] Ten Percent Faster Morphic! (fixed, added inspector)

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Mon Aug 5 16:40:53 UTC 2002

On Sunday 04 August 2002 11:07 pm, I wrote:

> Hold off a bit on using this; I got a bug report I need to look at
> tomorrow AM.

OK, got it fixed.

I fixed a bug in MorphProperties>>copy, and added inspector/explorer
support.

NOTE: if you have loaded any earlier versions of this change set,
please load the FastPropReverts-nk change set also. This will revert
several methods back to the original versions.

NOTE: you may want to try this out on a copy of your image until we
get some more experience with it. Everything seems to work, etc,
but...

I've tested:

* compatibility with IdentityDictionary properties (everything still
works if you have morphs with IdentityDictionary properties)
* inspecting and exploring properties
* converting on change-set file-in
* copying Morphs
* project file-out compatibility (writes IdentityDictionaries into
Projects for backwards compatibility)
* project file-in compatibility (converts IdentityDictionaries to
MorphProperties)

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com