3.2.8b3 changes to macintosh source tree

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Tue Aug 6 22:44:07 UTC 2002

I made some changes to the sourceforge macintosh source tree this
morning/afternoon to promote the 3.2.8b3 source code needed for
building the netscape plugin as a carbon os-x aware plugin so that
you can use it under IE 5.2 under os-x.

I've not issued a 3.2.8b3 VM yet, but it's in progress. A 3.2.8b3
carbon browser plugin is in testing, and will go to production later
this week based on the last gasps of feedback.

As part of this effort with help from Andrew C. Greenberg I updated
the default project builder project and restructed the source code
tree.

***SO I need a few macintosh VM builders to update their source tree
then attempt to build a macintosh VM so we can flush out any further
issues (or bugs on my part) with the documentation and and build
process.***

Please email me with corrections.