Querry

subroto mukherjee cam10564 at port.ac.uk
Wed Aug 7 12:11:26 UTC 2002

Hi ! I've already posted a querry before in the Squeak mailing list about the car script.
I've got a project from my University where i've to make an enhanced version of the car
script in Squeak. I have all the logic set up, but i don't know the keyevents to be used in
making the car to be controlled by the keys in the keyboard. I want to make use of the
arrow keys to control the car. Can you please throw some light in this area. I don't want
to make use of the mailing list to post my querry as i get tons of replies, which confuses
me more.

Subroto.