Squeak for WinCE/x86?

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Wed Aug 7 19:15:36 UTC 2002

I just download Knoppix 3.1, a live Linux Filesystem on CD (http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/). It's wonderfull you boot with the CD, all the devices detection are automatic made, and you have a complete Linux without modifying your current PC configuration (with KDE, Open-office, ...). It could be nice to modify thid kind of CD (it's based on Debian and we have already Squeak debian packages), in order to have a live Squeak on CD. Nice to made demo everywhere ! I dunno if it's possible to make a hybrid CD that work on both Power-PC and i386 architecture ?

--
Serge Stinckwich                                         -< )  multiagent.com
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>I3>SMILE           /~\  squeak.org