Squeak/Linux.

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Fri Aug 9 09:25:30 UTC 2002

Ian Piumarta <ian.piumarta at inria.fr> said:
>(I haven't tried it but the PTY plugin probably already does most of the
>setup that programs like /bin/login require in order to work happily too,
>although I'm not sure how interesting it would be to log in to a "bare
>bones" kernel+Squeak system -- maybe to run ifconfig when everything
>breaks? ;)

Well, if you ever logged in on a Cisco switch our router, you'll know what to
expect :-).

Thanks, whoever said it, for the kernel parameter suggestion. I'll give it a
shot (would be nice to have just Squeak using my RAM :-)).

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg at cdegroot.com>
Cogito ergo evigilo