CHESS: Man Vs. Mouse.

Alan Grimes alangrimes at starpower.net
Sun Aug 11 23:31:22 UTC 2002

om

Another bug report: -- this one I'm trying to resolve myself...

I wasn't cheating or using the back button during this game. (I had
thought that previous games were broken by me using that too much).

The queen had me in check so I chose to block it with a pawn. The mouse
backstabbed me with another pawn, putting the game back in check...
however it locked there. (I am not certain about how the backstabbing
move should have been applied in this instance...)

The error window was captioned "Error: White broken".

Overall, the game was quite fun, just the right difficulty level for
me...

--
Linux has more source code than my brain.
http://users.rcn.com/alangrimes/