Lego RCX-morph and SQLego stability

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Aug 14 15:15:13 UTC 2002

Hi all

Alex is back within two days and he will answer. We have no problem with
this version to load and use it and we are really interested to get what
are your problems. I know that alex got a lot of problems with the fact
that randomly the information sent to the brick was transformed or got
missing part. I know he made some trickery around that.

So can you tell us more. Have you a stack copy?

Some students here started to work on adding other elements such as the
wheels but they did not report problems (may be they were not making
process either :)).

Stef

Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/