SqueakMap shaping up...

Göran Hultgren goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Wed Aug 14 18:40:36 UTC 2002

Hi Karl and all!

Quoting Karl Ramberg <karl.ramberg at chello.se>:
> What's missing in my opinion is the linking up with the tools inside
> Squeak and make it a part of the development process.

Good point. This is the next step I am taking. I want to add:

1. A Morphic SqueakMap browser similar to current browsers.
2. Hooks in the new 3.3alpha Modules system for resolving Module paths to actual
repositories using SqueakMap. I know where to do this.

> There is so much stuff in Squeak I'm interested in and so little
> time...

Ditto!

> Karl

regards, Göran

Göran Hultgren, goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
GSM: +46 70 3933950, http://www.bluefish.se
\"Department of Redundancy department.\" -- ThinkGeek