[ANN] Updated "White Book" Website

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Aug 14 20:37:31 UTC 2002

I just spent a couple days updating the website for the "White Book"
("Squeak: Object-oriented design with multimedia applications") at:

	http://guzdial.cc.gatech.edu/squeakbook

I don't have the new 3.2 appendix done yet, but hope to in the next few
days.  What is new up there:

- Code updates for each of the chapters for Squeak 3.2.  (There were
pleasantly few things that broke.)

- For teachers (and students), updated lecture slides for Squeak 3.2.
These include new 3.2 screenshots, discussion of AlignmentMorphs,
updates in various places, and some new lecture slides (such as a set on
Wonderland).  Barbara Ericson, who taught our Squeak class this Summer,
wrote notes on a great many of the slides which helps teachers to
understand my abbreviated notation, as well as did the new 3.2
screenshots.

- I finally got around to fixing a bunch of things that needed fixing,
like links to individual pieces of the StudentCD so that everything of
importance that's on the CD can also be reached from the website and
links to various places in the Squeak community.

One of the things that broke that was pretty disappointing was the
bookmorphs -- they won't load into Squeak 3.2 at all.

Please do let me know if you see other things that I missed and need to
repair.  I'll report when the appendix is available.

Mark