[SUBMISSION] The Quinto Game.

Edmund Ronald eronald at cmapx.polytechnique.fr
Thu Aug 15 09:33:26 UTC 2002

Hi Stephane,

 The "Help" button toggles the text pane on and off. At least on my
machine it does :) Different behavior for you ?

 Of course, the text pane looks a bit wierd when it appearsand there are
some interferences with the scroll bar, but IMHO it would be more useful
to write a decent interface widget kit for Squeak -eg. the contents of the
original NeXT IB, small but sufficient- than try to torture the same
functionality out of the existing non-orthogonal and severely undocumented
classes. I know this would be ungrateful work, but at least explicitly
factoring a visual layout tool into the Morph design criteria would be a
beginning.

 Coding layouts for Morphic feels too much like writing LaTex - powerful
but, hmmm just slightly more difficult than Wysiwyg ...

 Now, while spouting this non-sense I am still a newbie. By the time I
become a wizard I shall have the full wizard syndrome and shout RTFM at
everyone else :)

Edmund

-- Was your Phud worth all those years of student food ?