[ENH] Yet another video camera handler

Ohshima, Yoshiki Yoshiki.Ohshima at disney.com
Thu Aug 15 23:20:28 UTC 2002

  PhiHo,

> Hi Yoshiki,
>
> >	self var: 'theSTWindow' declareC: 'void *theSTWindow'.
> >	theSTWindow _ self cCode: '(void*)
> interpreterProxy->ioLoadFunctionFrom("stWindow","")'.
>
> 	This plugin will not work with SqM, the Squeak MobVM.
>
> 	Would you consider to give SqM the honor running your plugin.
>
> 	Cheers,

  Well, I confess that I haven't checked the MobVM thing
carefully.  If you send me a changeset, I would integrate it
with the next release, if there is going to be a such
release.

  But, I would regrettably give up the honor for my plugin
running with the MobVM...

  By the way, I searched the web and couldn't find the info
on the MobVM.  Is there any reference on the web?

> 	PhiHo.
>
> 	P.S: I believe your plugin will not run on Acorn either ;-)

  Yeah, it is too bad it doesn't run on *any* platform other
than Windows.  I hope Microsoft conquer the world sometime
soon:-)  (no, of course not.)

-- Yoshiki