[ANN] SqueakMap-020815

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Fri Aug 16 16:27:59 UTC 2002

On Thursday 15 August 2002 11:07 pm, goran.hultgren at bluefish.se wrote:
> Yeah, I know. I just had to ask because I know you would whip up a
> browser faster than I could get the first button working.

I don't know about that. (Most of the time spent getting the first
button working will be trying to figure out which button class to
use).

> Could you perhaps point me to an existing browser that is coded in
> a "good modern Morphic/pluggable fashion" that I could use as a
> template? I have a visual design in my head and NO, NO, NO, it does
> NOT use a tree widget :-)...

Do you want the browser to work in MVC too? In that case, you'd use
the Pluggable* components.

What kinds of widgets do you need?

Otherwise, you have a somewhat freer rein.

Look at the MessageSet for an example of a Pluggable (Morphic/MVC) UI
that uses most of the pluggable components.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com