[Goodie][Beta]Regular Expressions Plugin (RePlugin 3.3beta)

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Sun Aug 18 01:10:28 UTC 2002

After fixing the missing parameter problem Ned pointed out I also had to
change several var decls to add the 'const' keyword in order to get a
compile. I also had to edit the internal.h to stop FALSE & TRUE being
double defined.

I note that primGetModuleName does not exist in the plugin and ought to
be removed from the changeset.

'ReTest buildSuite run' reports 917 tests passed, 0 failed. Yippee.

Fixes changeset and altered internal.h attached.

tim

Strange OpCodes: BOZO: Use Multics operating system