[Goodie][Beta]Regular Expressions Plugin (RePlugin 3.3beta)

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at rogers.com
Sun Aug 18 07:01:22 UTC 2002

Tim,

	How did you and Ned get the machine independent codes for
RePlugin ?

	Sitting on my goodies directory now are 'RePlugin3.3beta'
(unpacked from 'RePlugin3.3beta.gz') and 'RePlugin3.3a.1.cs'.

	When trying to filein 'RePlugin3.3a.1.cs', I got
'MessageNotUnderstood: methodsFor:stamp:'

	(Log file is attached)

	What can I do with 'RePlugin3.3beta' ?

	What do I have to do to build RePlugin ?

	Can you lend me your wand, I will return it after I have my
RePlugin :-)

	Wait, Harry Potter just dropped in.

	He laughed heartily when I asked for the wand.

	He said, "you need no wand, just add a tad of tar to that
'RePlugin3.3beta'".

	Hooray, it works.

	Now, how do I filein 'RePlugin3.3a.1.cs' ?

	Or should I just use your fix instead ?

	Cheers,

	PhiHo.