Flow 2a1 on Mac OS X

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Sun Aug 18 08:15:43 UTC 2002

>John,
>
>	I recall vaguely in your report (last year ESUG), Flow was used
>to exchange/tranfer objects between Squeak and some other Smalltalk
>dialect (VisualWork ?).
>
>	If this was so true, do you still have the tools to perform this
>trick ?
>
>	Cheers,

	PhiHo.

Well the flow part is still on my website.
The ginsu part may or may not be around anymore.

The ginsu part was the key piece. The Flow part was just there to
move the data, nothing special in that, any code that can setup a
socket to socket connection and exchange databytes is ok.

See
http://swiki.squeakfoundation.org/stablesqueak/6
http://swiki.squeakfoundation.org/stablesqueak