Flow 2a and MobVM

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at rogers.com
Sun Aug 18 18:45:28 UTC 2002

Hi Craig,

> I hope to make it a proper modules citizen by the version 2 final
release.

	Thanks a lot for your plan to support Modular Squeak.

> What are the URLs for these, please? I can't find them in web searches

	Thanks to Marcus, the MobVM stuff is now available at:

		 ftp://ftp.ira.uka.de/pub/squeak/MobVM/

	BTW, to build your Flow with MobVM PDK, a little change is
needed in flow.h:

/* Do not include the entire sq.h file but just those parts needed. */
/*  The virtual machine proxy definition */
#ifdef MOB_VM
#include	"SqM.h"
#include "InterpreterPlugin/InterpreterPlugin.h"
#else
#include "sqVirtualMachine.h"
/* Configuration options */
#include "sqConfig.h"
/* Platform specific definitions */
#include "sqPlatformSpecific.h"
#endif

	And a bit of cleanup in 'sq.h'

// void error(char *s);

	Clearly, sq.h need a full revision for MobVM PDK.

	Your critics, comments and suggestions for MobVM are more than
welcome.

	Cheers,

	PhiHo.