Hmm, the NTK view of Squeak.

Jason Dufair jase at dufair.org
Tue Aug 20 13:42:16 UTC 2002

FWIW, as a long time subscriber of NTK, I will only say that since these
guys are pretty techncially savvy, their biting wit tends to bite a bit
more sharply when the critique tech news.  In small doses it's funny.
 Additionally, they do not hesitate to sharply bite themselves on
occasion as is appropriate.  Not to mention they have, by far and away,
the best "web bloopers" I've seen anywhere in the "Memepool" section.
 Finally, they're English - try not to expect too much of them ;-)

Jason Dufair - jase at dufair.org
http://www.dufair.org/
"Those who know don't have the words to tell
And the ones with the words don't know too well"
-- Bruce Cockburn