Trying to understand Browser

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Wed Aug 21 11:17:05 UTC 2002

Ned Konz <ned at bike-nomad.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday 20 August 2002 04:46 am, goran.hultgren at bluefish.se wrote:
>
> > If I understand this correctly the references to:
> >
> > #classSelectionChanged
> >
> > ..are all of the kind "self changed: #classSelectionChanged".
> >
> > So they are useless? I mean who is listening to all those #changed:
> > events?
>
> nobody, I think.
>
> The real action is in #classListIndex:, which is sent by the list when
> a selection is made.

Yes, I have understood that. My browser is actually already up and
running somewhat. :-) Coming soon to an image near you.

But all those sends of changed: could be removed right? And couldn't we
scan the whole image for such "changed: symbol" where there are none
other references to that symbol and simply remove those lines?

regards, Göran