Trying to understand Browser

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Wed Aug 21 15:03:12 UTC 2002

On Wednesday 21 August 2002 05:04 am, Roel Wuyts wrote:
> I am
> thinking of porting the StarBrowser to Squeak, but I want a decent
> way to capture all kinds of system related events like that.

I agree with Roel in general; there should be easily hooked events
available.

Even though a subclass could override classListIndex: to hear about
this event, what about (say) using a Browser as a component in
another object? Or trying to observe user actions from another
object?

For these, we still want event notification for each user action.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com