[FIX] TransfoimingAMorphFix

NISHIHARA Satoshi nishis at zephyr.dti.ne.jp
Thu Aug 22 14:31:37 UTC 2002

Hi Edgar

At 18:14 -0300 08/21/2002, Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
>Today I load Squeak3.2-4956.image
>I send the following.
>EllipseMorph with a star rotated inside. I don't have any problem.

Wow!

Both parent and child morphs are TransformationMorph?
I don't know why there is no problem.

I've set up the report of this matter:
http://nishis.hoops.ne.jp/misqueak/reports20020822.html
and put the screenshots and movies shows errors.

There are 4 movies, 2 movies with workspace coding, others
with handmade from flaptabs. Please load the 3rd movie:
"Morphs from Flaptabs" (fromEtoy.mov) and do same things.

AND if you have any problem, there is no matter I can do.

>Yes this is Ned advice, and on my running Macs OS 9.1 works fine

mmm, I still have a "rotated 270 degree" problem. May I read
your source?

>Morphic-Greeting.st. Load this first.
>GreetinMorph.morph.

Thank you! I'll try later (real soon).

>I hope Satoshi san enjoy the greet, and with guru figure how encapsulate all
>in one morph (Yes I could use a project with changes), but If I can
>encapsulate midi and jpg why not code ?.

I'm sorry, have not the exploring that phases.

>I know in Japan you see the sun light before me.

Well, but the same sun shines on us, isn't it? ;-P

>Saludos desde Rosario, Argentina.

I like Ginastera's music very much. His chamber music is
GREAT! His Piano music is too.

regards

$B@>86Ao;N(B (NISHIHARA Satoshi)
e-mail: mailto:nishis at zephyr.dti.ne.jp