[ANN] SqueakMap browser!

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Thu Aug 22 18:21:20 UTC 2002

Hi all!

I have just packed up a new release of SqueakMap, check it's own entry
at:
http://marvin.bluefish.se:8000/sm/packagebyname/squeakmap

(Notice the new feature of being able to use an url based on the name)
:-)

Just click the download link, unzip in your Squeak directory, file in
sminstall-mini.st (or the other for the complete banana) and then
evaluate:

SMSqueakMapBrowser open

This will hopefully open up an empty morphic browser. Make sure you have
a transcript open and then press "load updates". You can do that at
anytime.

Note: Only the menu in the first category list works, I haven't
implemented any other menues.
The only thing you can do is browse, drill down, back up and check the
"deep packages" thing.

Well, what do you think sofar? :-)

regards, Göran