PIM in Heaven - RIP Lotus Agenda

Edmund Ronald eronald at cmapx.polytechnique.fr
Fri Aug 23 10:49:38 UTC 2002

Lotus Agenda was configurable every way, and could batch upload files,
updating the categories as it went ... eg configure it properly, give it a
list of states and towns, feed it adverts and it will sort the adverts by
towns ... etc. etc. Easy concept but very well done, ran fast and allowed
me to run my life on the original Toshiba "Dynabook" (8088)

Edmund