Use of Underscores

Chris Burkert christian.burkert at s2000.tu-chemnitz.de
Fri Aug 23 21:34:11 UTC 2002

Hi

Colin Putney wrote:

> Now, I've been hacking on the MySQL-Driver a lot, and it's possible that
> I inadvertently fixed a bug.

I filed in the Driver Files again and, what can I say ... it works.
Sorry for taking your time. I edited the Swikipage. Thanks to all
working on the Driver.

And Ned ... of course it would be fine not to use relational databases.
But I got this Database and have to build something around :-(.

Best Wishes and good night for all around the CET Timezone ;-)

Regards
            Chris Burkert
Student of applied Computer Science at Chemnitz University of Technology
      http://www.chrisburkert.de/            chbu at hrz.tu-chemnitz.de