Exploration Information Needed

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Mon Aug 26 16:12:46 UTC 2002

On Sunday 25 August 2002 10:24 pm, Albert wrote:
> As I was exploring
> this package I wanted to see how some of the primitive classes and
> other graphical classes are being used in the squeak image that is
> currently running in front of me. Is there a way or place to look
> for the code that is actually running the system in front of me?

Try the Process Browser (world menu/debug/open process browser). It
shows the contexts of all the active Processes.

But more generally, with the tools in Squeak you can:
* examine instances of a class
* browse senders or implementors of a particular selector
* browse the hierarchy
* browse the full protocol of a particular class

> In other words where would I go if I wanted to see the first line of
> smalltalk written for squeak?

Do you mean historically? I don't understand.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com