Squeak chugging by on the Zaurus SL-5500

John Carey john at carey.com
Tue Aug 27 02:29:16 UTC 2002

Hello Squeakers,

Being the proud new owner of a Zaurus SL-5500 (the deal at Linux World was
too good to pass), I have been looking for an appropriate VM.  I nearly
spent last weekend building one myself.  Thank goodness my wife had other
more useful things for me to do.  Anyway, I know that there is a VM
available for the Japanese version of the Zaurus, but I wasn't aware that
there existed one for my machine.

How and where can I get this?  I would love to Squeak on my Zaurus.

Thanks in advance,

John