Swiki pollution...

G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl
Wed Aug 28 09:38:17 UTC 2002

In the PHP community they use the mechanism of sending a UN/PW to your
email-adress. (This does not stop people using fake-email-adresses from
providers like hotmail.com, but at least they can ban mis-users. Another
nice thing about this mechanism is that you can build a who-is-who on top of
it... Must be fun for some of us to build in Squeak a yellow-pages for all
the swiki servers that exchange/synchronize Squeak-user-profiles..)