A new prospect for Squeak + GTK+

reic0024 at d.umn.edu reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Wed Aug 28 12:58:28 UTC 2002

<yampa at mindspring.com> wrote:
> I will look at this too, as it is already fairly close to what I am doing with
> XML and BobsUI.  Maybe this can be added on later to BobsUI.

Have you looked at the xmlspec stuff that can be used to build both
Morphic and MVC GUIs? Are you planning on making a GUI builder that will
output whatever XML format that you'll be using for your BobsUI work?

I definately think it would be neat to, from the same XML spec, be able
to have both OS-level "native" looking GTK+ apps as well as
Squeak-native Morphic apps. :)

Regards,
Aaron