Building Squeak VM Under Mac OS X 10.2 (Jaguar)

Marcel Weiher marcel at metaobject.com
Fri Aug 30 08:44:40 UTC 2002

On Friday, August 30, 2002, at 03:51  Uhr, Andrew C. Greenberg wrote:

> I seem to be having problems building a vm after installing Mac OS X
> 10.2 (Jaguar) and the new development tools.  On interp.c, I get bugs
> starting with the line defining "int bool;" and apparently cascading
> therefrom.

Hmm, I didn't actually have problems in interp.c (did you gnuify?).

Anyway, the best way to go for now is probably to tell ProjectBuilder
not to use gcc3, telling it to use gcc2.95 instead.  There is a special
"GCC Compiler Settings" Tab.

Marcel

--
Marcel Weiher				Metaobject Software Technologies
marcel at metaobject.com		www.metaobject.com