Design Patterns and Collection Classes

Brian T Rice water at tunes.org
Fri Aug 30 20:15:44 UTC 2002

Hi David,

Would someone be kind enough to produce ascii-text (or at least
non-binary) versions of the Strongtalk sources, since I don't have a
readily-handy new Windows machine, and the Strongtalk system is totally
unusable on older Windows versions? (I gave up after the hundredth blue
screen.)

I'm working on a new language, and want to incorporate the best ideas that
I can into my collection hierarchy. I've already ported and augmented,
trimmed, and modified Squeak's collection types, but without real access
to Strongtalk, there are some aspects of this that aren't apparent.

TIA,
~