ICFP 2002 entry?

Aaron reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Fri Aug 30 21:26:10 UTC 2002

Hey all,

In the past, there has been a Squeak entry for the ICFP programming
contest.  In the case there are interested Squeakers out there, it's
started today!

http://icfpcontest.cse.ogi.edu/

The problem is a fun-sounding one:

"The challenge is to implement a program that acts as a player in a
multi-player robot game. Contributed programs will play against each other
in a tournament, which will determine the winner of the programming
contest."

I really wish I could participate using Squeak- but I'll be camping this
weekend. Silly real world, how you interfere!

Regards,
Aaron