[ANN] v3 of StarBrowser registered on SqueakMap: try it!

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sun Dec 1 16:41:59 UTC 2002

For example, running SmallLint on all the code in a classification
(convert classification to BrowserEnvironment, then run lint).

Yup, that'd be pretty cool.

Hmm... now somewhat busy turning my iPaq into a linux box, but I
like the SB, and it's looking like it could already be a nice place to
live...

It also gives a good reason to refactor various GUI away from all sort
of logic, to make available to SB, which is a good thing...

Daniel