Uploading files to the minnow swiki?

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Sun Dec 1 21:06:14 UTC 2002

I was just trying to upload a file to the Squeak Swiki on minnow, and I
notice that all uploads are now password-protected. (I don't remember
seeing any announcement on the list about this particular password
protection.)

This is probably a reasonable scheme to prevent abuse, but could a
login/password be posted to the list, so that listmembers can at least
upload files? I think this should be perfectly safe, since the password
("squeak") for the now-locked top page was posted on the list awhile
ago, and there has been no abuse whatsoever on that page since then.

- Doug Way