Morph update

David Duke D.Duke at bath.ac.uk
Mon Dec 2 11:14:44 UTC 2002

A question similar to one that Stefan Champailler asked around a week
ago.  I have a morph, and I want to force its redisplay.  However, I
want to avoid using the built-in stepping mechanism (as Karl Ramberg
suggested in his reply to Stefan).  What I really want is to send a
message to the morph directly, with the sender being blocked until the
morph has actually been redrawn.  Looking through the protocol or
"morph" didn't reveal anything obvious --- can anyone suggested an
appropriate message, or if there is some indirect way of forcing an update?

thanks,
David