[IMPORTANT] 3.3 is dead!

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Tue Dec 3 09:46:05 UTC 2002

Duane T Williams <duane at cmu.edu> wrote:
> When I tried to update from Squeak3.3alpha (#4981), I was told there are no
> new updates.  How do I get the update process to move beyond 3.3alpha?

Hmmm. I think that would be hard. If I were you I would fileout whatever
I have written from that image, back down to a stock 3.2 image (or
3.4alpha/beta) and move forward from there into 3.4alpha.

Note also that if you update a 3.2 into 3.2.1 you are also moving out on
a branch which can not (easily) move back onto the 3.4 track.

regards, Göran