What happened to DVS refresh button?

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Tue Dec 3 18:33:05 UTC 2002

On Tue, 3 Dec 2002, Stephen Pair wrote:

> IIRC, DVS used to have a refresh button, which would update the list of
> packages...this was very handy when filing in new packages.  I assumed
> that because there was no longer a refresh button that there was no
> longer a need for it, but I find that when I file in a package it is not
> updating the list of packages.  I have to close the package UI and
> re-open it to see new packages that have been filed in.
>
> Am I missing something?

Well, if you file in new packages via the Load button instead of through
the file list, you don't need to refresh button (and you get the added
advantage that the directory path is set for you).

However, Julian persuaded me that I should put it back anyway.  If you
grab the latest version from SqueakMap it should have it now.