About SUnit

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Dec 4 08:14:07 UTC 2002

Hi tim and others

I read the list of packages and one remark cam into my mind.
Sunit in squeak got some changes so I do not know if it is still
following the dialect independent
release. I think that it would be good in general to:
	- keep code that is dialect independent as it,
	- or if a modification is important to fit Squeak to identify the
changes in a clear manner.

I said that because once joseph asked me if I wanted to help him to
port SUnit 3.2 into Squeak, we did
it but after this was difficult for me to find the non standard part of
SUnit so I stopped and got frustrated.

Stef

Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/