MetaCroquet Questions

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Dec 4 08:22:46 UTC 2002

Hi Alan and the croqueteers

Croquet is cool. This is clear.
Now I have some questions about the goal and the interactions between
people within the croquet world.
When I was walking into the space I was thinking that a fun and stupid
extension would be to have
a doom-quake-like game between pinguins we could attack with rotten
fishes but more seriously.
Do you have basic scenarios? How can people interact: can I click on
another avatar, as a avatar can I provide stuff?....Will I be able to
take some objects you provide and bring them into my world (by objects
I means both Smalltalk one and physical one such as mp3 files)...Is the
interaction only possible via third objects such as a chess game.
I would be interested to see the vision this will help me when I will
demo it.

Stef