[BUG] FileDirectory SUnit tests fail

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Wed Dec 4 18:38:22 UTC 2002

Ok, I send out an original copy, just in case.

Right now you should get a failure in the test large files logic,
because I don't want to have it by default
generate 2GB+ files on your hard disk. Those who want to test that need
to change the method.

Also under os-x you'll get the testfilecreate and testfiledelete tests
fail because of how unix files are managed.
IE deleting an open file is allowed, but that's an illegal action under
mac os-9 for example, so all tests run to
completion under os-9.

MMm seems this could be used as a basis to check the other issues with
directory index 0? and what
FilePlugin>>primitiveDirectoryLookup does or doesn't do?

===
===