Collection-Graphs ? (Graph-MathMorph, Connector, Arrow, T-Gen...)

Brian T Rice water at tunes.org
Wed Dec 4 19:18:21 UTC 2002

Hi,
I have some very basic work on graphs for Slate, though none of the
interesting algorithms have been done. Arrow's Graphs are just the
relational kind of graphs. And I *really* need to update that code. This
is what happens when your research projects are hobbies. :P

Anyway, I am also interested in the subject. One thing you might
distinguish is the manner of the implementation, in other words, what
objects are used, whether the "contents" of the graph have to be the nodes
themselves, how neighborhood is annotated, etc. These things actually
determine the behavioral type of the graph. I'm discovering this, since
I'm trying to write interchangeable implementations for common collection
concepts.

Anyway, I would like to contribute if it's necessary. I don't know when
I'll have the need for great graph support in Slate, and need is driving
the implementation direction at the moment.

Good luck!

--
Brian T. Rice
LOGOS Research and Development