Collection-Graphs ? (Graph-MathMorph, Connector, Arrow, T-Gen...)

Samir Saidani saidani at info.unicaen.fr
Wed Dec 4 20:03:34 UTC 2002

Hello Brian,

I'm interested by your basic work, maybe can I find some inspirations
for the implementation I plan to do. Could you send me it ? I looked
to your articles on Arrow, and specially by ArrowTechnical.ps, but it
is almost empty :-( Do you have some materials explaining clearly your
Arrow Architecture ?

Thanks !

Samir