Collection-Graphs ? (Graph-MathMorph, Connector, Arrow, T-Gen...)

michael.cole at nimiq.net michael.cole at nimiq.net
Wed Dec 4 16:38:30 UTC 2002

I have an implementation of graphs based on the math morphs work with
significant extensions (e.g. calculation of adjacency, reachability and
distance matrices, cycles etc.)

This work has been integrated with Ned Konz's connectors work to
visualize the graphs. I have been working on pragmatic layout issues and
need to implement planar detection and other characteristics to support
this stuff. [see attached pic for an example]

It is my intention to make the entire package available to everyone, but
right now the work needs some refactoring to remove proprietary work. It
is running in 3.2 now - I'll need to check it out in 3.4 before release

I am hoping to get to this project in early January and release it soon
thereafter.

BTW, what's your interest? I'm working on knowledge capture and
representation systems.

Best regards,

Michael Cole
michael.cole at nimiq.net