Collection-Graphs ? (Graph-MathMorph, Connector, Arrow, T-Gen...)

Brian T Rice water at tunes.org
Wed Dec 4 23:19:13 UTC 2002

On Wed, 4 Dec 2002, Samir Saidani wrote:

> Hello Brian,
>
> I'm interested by your basic work, maybe can I find some inspirations
> for the implementation I plan to do. Could you send me it ? I looked
> to your articles on Arrow, and specially by ArrowTechnical.ps, but it
> is almost empty :-( Do you have some materials explaining clearly your
> Arrow Architecture ?
>
> Thanks !
>
> Samir

Actually, I have learned quite a bit since I last published on it 2 years
ago. There's so much information that I need to start mostly from scratch,
thankfully with very concrete ideas. The Squeak implementation basically
ran out of steam because Squeak didn't support declarativeness well
enough. The eventual idea was to make a network of implementations each
running in a different programming language, so that the information would
be transferred to and handled by the appropriate semantics per language.
Of course, I need *time* and preferrably funding to get this somewhere, so
don't hold your breath. But enough people have bothered me recently about
it that I have done some initial work to set up a separate page and
develop the explanations more extensively. Contact me off the list for
further details, please, though.

Thanks.

--
Brian T. Rice