Croquet alpha release(s?)

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at rogers.com
Thu Dec 5 03:18:04 UTC 2002

David,

    Thanks for the insider info. It would be very cool to have
    a game engine in Squeak that can beat C++ counterpart.

    My boy showed me DOA on his Xbox.
    It's very impressive. It made me 'wow'.

    Xbox has a very good Nvidia video card,
    Intel P3 800+ MHz and 64 MB RAM.

    Linux was ported to Xbox, I hope sometime soon
    we will be able to play Croquet on Xbox.

    Cheers,

    PhiHo.

    P.S: For those not familiar with Xbox games,
    DOA is 'Dead Or Alive', not 'Dead On Arrival'.