[ANN] Named Process (on SqueakMap)

Stephen Pair spair at acm.org
Thu Dec 5 19:57:46 UTC 2002

Ok, I can't really see why the #name(:) accessor methods were giving me
problems before (other than it's much easier to deal with the senders of
processName: than senders of name: (since there are so many)).  So, I've
put version 1.01 up that makes this change and an accompanying change to
Process>>browserPrintStringWith:.

- Stephen