[ARCHAEOLOGY] Old copies of Squeak News?

Simon Holgate sqk at simonholgate.org.uk
Fri Dec 6 09:58:30 UTC 2002

Does anyone have copies of the freely available issues of Squeak News
that I could have a look at?

I have July 2001 for Linux which I found (I think on Randall Schwartz's
site) a while back but neither Squeak News nor Randall's site have them
anymore. I can't get past the license page on the July issue. Squeak
hangs and I get a low memory warning (despite having 512 Mb!). It's the
same story on a couple of other machines I tried too. Does anyone know
how to get it to work?

I just thought it would be fun to see what Squeak News was about and I
would be happy  to know if anyone still has cdrom images for either
Windows or Linux.

    Thanks,

        Simon