[Question] Having brains again after being headless?

Stephen Pair spair at acm.org
Fri Dec 6 14:00:25 UTC 2002

Yes, it is possible, I do it with Swiki.net.  For those that are
familiar with the Linux (RedHat) 'service' command, I have an init
script that allows me to:

	service chango capitate
	service chango decapitate

It does make life a lot nicer.  I do it by listening on a socket (and
checking that the connection is coming from the localhost for security)
for the capitate and decapitate commands.  The init script just sends
the commands over a socket to the squeak process.

- Stephen